The role of a Quantity Surveyor is to provide accurate and timely cost advice throughout both the planning and construction phases of a building project, ensuring clients receive maximum value for money by reducing both capital and on-going costs and preventing cost overruns.
To achieve this objective, Rawlinsons (W.A.) employs a team of highly trained Quantity Surveyors who are cost management professionals, with expert knowledge of construction costs.
The following is a brief list of the services Rawlinsons (W.A.) provides;
- Estimating, Project Cost Planning and Management
- Specialist In-House Measurement and Estimating of Service Trades
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) 5D Take Off
- Co-ordination and Preparation of Bill of Quantities
- Full Cost Management during Contract Administration
- Tax Depreciation Schedules, Insurance Valuations and Sinking Funds Forecast
- Sub-contractor Trade Package Management
- Expert Witness, Claims and Dispute Resolution
- Contractual Matters and Arbitration
Please have a browse through our services for details on how we can help your next project or contact us today for an obligation free chat and written quotation.
Rawlinsons (W.A.) Quantity Surveyors are professionals who are highly trained in estimating construction costs. As the creator, researcher, editor and publisher of the Rawlinsons Australian Construction Handbook and Cost Guide, there is no company better sourced to correctly estimate costs.