The role of a Quantity Surveyor is to provide accurate and timely cost advice throughout both the planning and construction phases of a building project, ensuring clients receive maximum value for money by reducing both capital and on-going costs and preventing cost overruns.
To achieve this objective, Rawlinsons (W.A.) employs a team of highly trained Quantity Surveyors who are cost management professionals, with expert knowledge of construction costs.
The following is a brief list of the services Rawlinsons (W.A.) provides;
- Estimating, Project Cost Planning and Management
- Specialist In-House Measurement and Estimating of Service Trades
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) 5D Take Off
- Co-ordination and Preparation of Bill of Quantities
- Full Cost Management during Contract Administration
- Tax Depreciation Schedules, Insurance Valuations and Sinking Funds Forecast
- Sub-contractor Trade Package Management
- Expert Witness, Claims and Dispute Resolution
- Contractual Matters and Arbitration
Please have a browse through our services for details on how we can help your next project or contact us today for an obligation free chat and written quotation.
Rawlinsons (W.A.) Quantity Surveyors and Construction Cost Consultants are highly trained professionals and experts in estimating construction costs. We cover the full range of cost management services from initial cost planning through to contract administration, as well as ancillary services such as sinking funds forecasts, insurance replacement valuations and tax depreciation schedules.
Since 1983 Rawlinsons (W.A.) have been the leading creators and publishers of construction cost data in Australia. Our comprehensive publications of technical building costs are an essential tool for builders, architects, quantity surveyors and many others in the construction industry. Head over to, Rawlhouse Publishing, for more information and for a snapshot of our services please watch our video below.